We are currently accepting bids / scheduling work for September 2016 and on.
Miller and Richard Masonry is located in Genesee Pennsylvania and has been in business for 30+ years.
Miller and Richard Masonry is a BBB Accredited Business (Better Business Bureau)
Miller and Richard Masonry is Fully Licensed and Insured.
Miller and Richard Masonry specialize in Residential and Commercial masonry.
Miller and Richard Masonry offers FREE ESTIMATES* for every job, big or small.
Miller and Richard Masonry is certified by the American Concrete Institute (ACI) to test concrete. We are available to test all your concrete needs.
Miller and Richard Masonry offers and specializes in a wide variety of masonry services, but not limited to the following:
- Custom outdoor Patios, Kitchens, and Fireplaces
- Cultured Stone
- Concrete - Floors, Sidewalks, Stairs, Trench drains, Curbs, speciality work. (We also install in-floor heating tubes)
- Fireplaces and Masonry Heaters
- Foundation Repairs
- Chimney Repairs
- Chimney Liner Kits
- General specialty Masonry Restoration
- Various PreCast Products
Miller and Richard Masonry prides ourselves in offering high quality products and satisfaction to all our clients. If for some reason you are not satisfied; Miller and Richard Masonry honors all our call backs and will work with you to make things right. Miller and Richard Masonry provides clean and organized work environments. Miller and Richard Masonry prides itself in employing a highly competent staff. Miller and Richard Masonry has all the needed equipment to complete our jobs in a timely manor. We use only the finest building materials.
Miller and Richard Masonry is on First Citizens National Bank's list of Approved contractors.
Miller and Richard Masonry employees hold OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) 10 hour cards, and our foremen hold OSHA 30 hour cards.
Miller and Richard Masonry currently employs several masons who are certified to install Rumford Fireplaces (Pictured above and left) and Masonry Pizza ovens (Left)
We service all of the following areas in Pennsylvania and New York, but not limited to:
Alfred Almond Andover Angelica Belfast
Belmont Bolivar Canisteo Coudersport Cuba
Galeton Genesee Greenwood Harrison Valley Hornell
Jasper Olean Port Allegany Portville Roulette
Rexville Scio Shinglehouse Ulysses Wellsville
Westfield Whitesville Wellsboro
If you would like to see some of our work in person, feel free to stop in to any of the following locations, or check us out on Facebook for the most up to date project photos
- Alfred Village Hall (Alfred NY): Handicap ramp, elevator addition, fire escape concrete
- The Brick @ Alfred University (Alfred NY): Stone veneer (Back side of stairs, and underneath stairs only)
- Our Shop (Genesee, PA): All of it
- Reed's Market (Genesee, PA): Block Exterior
- First Citizens National Bank (Wellsville, NY): Brick Veneer, Limestone
- First Citizens National Bank (Genesee, PA): Brick Veneer
- First Citizens National Bank (Ulysses, PA): Main and front sidewalk
- Charles Cole Hospital (Coudersport, PA): Concrete on side entrance, Resurfaced Helicopter Pad
- Citizens & Northern Bank (Coudersport, PA): Brick, Limestone
- Municipal Offices (Gunzburger Building) (Coudersport PA) Brick sign, Concrete Stairs
- Wellsville Presbyterian Church (Wellsville NY) Brick, Concrete Sidewalks, Glass Block
- Lufkin Rotary Machine Shop (Wellsville NY) Stone, precast stone sign base
Just wanted to tell you we are so pleased with what you have done with our chimney, and how professional Dan and his crew were while at our home. Not only does our chimney look great, but every effort was made to put everything, even landscaping, back to original condition. The crew was polite, friendly (even to our dogs!) and very competent. They showed up when they said they would, and called to let us know they would not be there because of the rain. VERY considerate! Thank you for such a great experience! We will definitely be recommending you to anyone who would need your service!
The guys did a fine job with the chimney work and clean up. It was a pleasure doing business with you and thanks for showing me the additional work that was needed to make the correct repairs on the chimney. We have future plans to do some concrete work and will be in touch for estimates.
Thanks for a job well done!
* Due to overwhelming demand for estimates and rebids, your first estimate will continue to be free. If you request a rebid or add additional work to the current estimate you will be subject to a fee. This fee will be based on size of the job to be rebid.